First, a visit with Great Grandma Jeane! We enjoyed Sage's 3 week birthday at Aunt Nenny's (Nick's sister, Jen) munching on delicious goodies and playing with cousin Max.



This was a second visit with Great Grandma Emi, but I had to include it because of the super cute pictures! The slideshow has a great pic with 4 generations of Dvoraceks taken at Easter--Great Grandma Emi, Grandpa Gene(r), Mom Katie, and Baby Sage.


...and Joey got to hold Sage too!

Partners in crime (love the nuks kids!)

Uh...where did my nuk go? WHERE DID MY NUK GO!!!!

Sage's buddy, Ingrid, came home from the hospital and Sage got to pay a visit. Welcome home Ingrid!


For Sage's 4 week birthday we made the first of many trips to the Dvoracek cabin! Sage and Joey helped keep Grandma Nancy occupied while we opened the cabin for the season. I can't wait to attempt water skiing again and Nick is itching to get his boat in the water and teach Sage to fish.

And finally, the first of many very calm baths before a successful night's rest.

Um, actually, this is how the first bath went...

This girl's got lungs.

Nick and I can't believe our little Sage is already 1 month old and growing out of her first round of newborn clothes. She's starting to eat more, sleep less, and continue to test the strength of her lungs. And I swear she smiled at me the other morning (not one of those fake gassy smiles either!). Soon, she'll be off to college and crabbing about all the things that her mother did to scar her for life. I guess what goes around comes around...right mom?

Wow..so much accomplished in her first month of life. Lots of stories, pictures and fun!
ReplyDelete