Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Fun!

Andy, Margo, and Hudson came to visit for the summer and Sage couldn't have been more excited to see Uncle Andy again and meet Aunt Margo and Cousin Hudson for the first time! She can't wait to return the favor with a visit to NYC!







Now that I'm back at work and telecommuting one day a week, Sage has to be a little patient while I work on the computer and talk to people on the phone. She's been doing a great job entertaining herself by eating her fingers and playing in her play gym.





Sage now refuses to roll over, even though she was ahead of the game a few months ago! Now she just whines for a couple minutes, and if you continue to ignore her, just lays her head on the ground. This new phenomenon is driving me absolutely crazy, but the more I try to get Sage to roll over, the less she wants to do it. I imagine this won't be the last time she'll refuse to do something just because her mother thinks she should do it. Welcome to motherhood.






Love the cute green dress Uncle Rojas!




Here are the cutest pictures of Sage hanging out at the lake. (Check out other recent pictures of Sage in the slideshow to the left)














No comments:

Post a Comment